2013年2月15日金曜日

Test And Interview

   Look for 10 words related to my field. And write the definitions of each word, plus I added the example sentences using these words. That’s the test I had today. It’s actually really interesting. I knew these words in Japanese, but many words I didn’t know in English. And when I made the definitions, I had to think of the exact meaning of the words fundamentally. It was hard. But luckily, I have some friends in here who are good at English. So I could ask them to give me some tips.

     I had an interview with my teacher Mike. It was for improving our speaking skills. We had to prepare the topic or anything what we want to talk with him about except related to technical class (related to own job field). I asked him about what English skills I lack now or any advice for me. Most of the time, we don’t know about our problem. He said 2 things. 1, writing 2, body language when I give a speech.  One problem I have is in my room, I have just one small mirror. So I can’t even check my whole shoulders. I’m going to use a window at  night. It will reflect my figure.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿