2014年4月29日火曜日

January 2014, monthly journal

I had my new years' countdown with my host family. After that I had to go Manila for 1 night. By the way, I was planning about my future. Then I stumbled upon on a great song, it made me concentrate more on thinking how to make this moment happy instead of worrying about the future. Sometimes people get stuck in their past, that makes you feel negative. Staying on the positive side requires a lot of strength. How can you turn those tough experiences and incidents that stressed you so much into something positive, valuable. The key thing is that you have to have not only the passion, but also support from your precious family and friends/friend.
I used to had fast palpitations, it was so bad that I wasn’t able to sleep since the last October. Regardless, I could talk to people about my problems. I want to believe that I’ve became smarter than before, since I couldn’t talk about myself easily before.
Concerning my volunteer work- I’m happy that it goes well. We’re going to sell products at the Mango festival.
Above all, I appreciate the excellent work performance of my partner. Because of her I can fully immerse myself into design. I’m working on T-shirt print design and Bag design(and making). We’ll let islander make them.

Making a bag isn’t easy, it requires a lot of effort per bag, and a lot of time. You’ve got to have patience, strong will, and vision to see your pretty bag in reality. Even after completing just one bag, you have to revise it various points and it might need improving, so you will need to go out and get some additional materials needed. I feel a little nervous whether I can finish all of the samples before mid-February. All I have to do is to go to the office daily and work on my project step-by-step.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿